Domestic Private Investigations Cheating Spouse – Is Your Significant Other Up to No Good?
Are you looking for Domestic Private Investigations in North Carolina, Florida, Virginia and surrounding areas because you have Suspicions of a Cheating Spouse? If you have any reason to suspect your loved one of having an affair, you need to take action quickly. Private Eyes, Inc. has extensive experience discreetly handling domestic investigations and can confirm or dismiss your suspicions. We’ll help you achieve peace of mind by conducting a thorough investigation that will determine if your spouse has been unfaithful. Our investigators will provide you with briefings on their activities and write a full report on our findings for use in the courtroom.
Private Eyes Inc. trusted since 1999 to find out the truth you deserve.
Speak with an EXPERT Now for a FREE Confidential Consultation- Why Wait? 866-PRI-EYES (774-3937)
Got a burning question that you can’t find the answer to?
Reach out to Private Eyes Inc. Our investigative team has decades of experience with Domestic Private Investigations North Carolina and can assist with matters relating to:
- Covert surveillance
- Background checks
- Child custody
- Child endangerment
Our team can also use GPS technology to discreetly keep track of your children or your spouse’s whereabouts.
We are here for you- Call Now for a FREE Confidential Consultation: 866-PRI-EYES (774-3937)
What is a domestic investigation?
“Domestic investigation” is a general term describing investigations that revolve around individuals and their legal problems. Some of these problems could include fraud, theft, infidelity (cheating spouse), or abuse that may occur in a person’s own home.
What types of Domestic Private Investigations are there?
Depending on your specific case, there are different types of investigation that your Private Eyes Inc. Domestic Private Investigator in North Carolina and surrounding areas could use:
Domestic surveillance: When you leave your home, covert surveillance, like nanny cams or audio devices, can ensure your space and the people in it are safe while you’re away. The resulting photographs and video can also be used in court if a crime is committed on your property.
Background checks: When allowing someone into your home, a background check can confirm whether or not a person is trustworthy. These checks look into employment history, criminal records, education, references, civil records, and more.
Undercover or covert operations: Whether your spouse is cheating or someone is using illegal substances in your home, a domestic investigator is experienced in gathering evidence and documenting actions without being seen. We are also aware of the legal implications of conducting such an investigation.
FREE Confidential Consultation: 866-PRI-EYES (774-3937)
Computer forensics: Often the evidence you need to prove misconduct in your home is on a computer or cell phone. An investigator can conduct a computer forensic services and collect emails, files, texts, and even deleted information that is relevant to the investigation.
Public record and information research: If you are being blackmailed, stalked, or need to file a restraining order, an investigator is capable of conducting a public record search and finding documents with pertinent information, like family history, criminal pasts, or current places of residence. This is similar to a background check but is more extensive and involves more resources.
People Locate: If you need to find someone for any reason, whether they are not providing child support or you need a process server, an investigator can conduct a skip trace and potentially find them for you.
Speak with an expert for a free Confidential Consultation: 866-PRI-EYES (774-3937)
Do I need a domestic investigation?
Domestic investigations are about protecting your home. If you are concerned about the safety of your possessions or loved ones for any reason, whether it’s an abusive family member or threat of an intruder, a domestic investigation will retain evidence of wrongdoing and prevent any future crime.
- Some situations that call for a domestic investigation are:
- Cheating spouse
- Divorce and spousal deceit
- Threats, blackmail, and extortion
- Restraining orders
- Spouse or child abuse
- Missing persons and hard to locate individuals
Speak with an EXPERT Now for a FREE Confidential Consultation 866-PRI-EYES (774-3937)
Why hire a Private Investigator? In the case of a domestic issue, it’s best to have an investigator conducting the investigation.
- An investigator will obtain all evidence legally so that it can later be used in court proceedings.
- When sensitive information is involved, investigators have access to resources that aren’t available to the public.
- Private investigators have been trained and have a wealth of investigative experience.
- Investigations will vary greatly depending on the case. An investigator will be familiar with a variety of methods and will know which to use in a given situation.
- An investigator will handle the information they discover in a professional and confidential manner.
Private Eyes Inc. proudly serves private citizens, attorneys and businesses Statewide across North Carolina, Virginia, Florida, and many other states. NC Private Investigator License #2664. Reciprocal with California, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia (Issued by NCPPSB and NCDPS).
- Armed Registration for Private Investigator. Issued by NC PPSB and NCDPS
- NC Concealed Weapons Permit for over 30 years
- American Red Cross First Aid, CPR, AED, and Auto Injector
- US Passport
- NC Notary Public
- Member of USCCA – United States Concealed Carry Association
- SCALI – South Carolina Association of Legal Investigators
- COAL – Coalition of Association Leaders
- ASIS – Member of American Society for Industrial Security
- USCCA – Member of United States Concealed Carry Association
- DAV – Member of the Disabled American Veterans