We are the top choice if your searching for an Infidelity Private Investigator. You Need Us on Your Side. If your gut is telling you that something in your marriage or relationship is just not right, and you suspect your partner may be cheating, then, unfortunately, our experience shows that your instincts are probably correct.
Call a Specialist Now for a NO Cost & Confidential Consultation: 866-PRI-EYES (774-3937)
Our team has 25+ years of experience dealing with catching a cheating spouse and domestic issues and knows that an unfaithful spouse is not only emotionally traumatic but also one of the most prevalent causes of divorce. When Private Eyes Inc. undertakes an infidelity investigation, our team understands the importance of establishing trust and honesty with clients in the midst of such a stressful period.
Private Eyes Inc. proudly serves private citizens, attorneys and businesses Statewide across North Carolina, Virginia, Florida, and many other states. NC Private Investigator License #2664. Reciprocal with California, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia (Issued by NCPPSB and NCDPS).
Our infidelity investigators will provide you with concrete evidence, such as reports, surveillance videos, and still photographs, concerning the spouse or partner you suspect of cheating. Owner and primary private investigator Gary Pastor personally participates in and oversees all Infidelity Investigations, and we obtain proof through surveillance and other investigatory methods. Per a survey by the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, 81% of divorce attorneys claimed they had seen an uptick in cases using social networking evidence, with Facebook as the leading source for online evidence.
Contact a specialist Now for a Confidential No Cost Consultation Corporate Office: 866-PRI-EYES (774-3937)
Service Areas – Licenses – Certifications – Affiliations:
- Private Eyes Inc. proudly serves private citizens, attorneys and businesses Statewide across North Carolina, Virginia, Florida, and many other states. NC Private Investigator License #2664. Reciprocal with California, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia (Issued by NCPPSB and NCDPS).
- Armed Registration for Private Investigator. Issued by NC PPSB and NCDPS
- NC Concealed Weapons Permit for over 30 years
- American Red Cross First Aid, CPR, AED, and Auto Injector
- US Passport
- NC Notary Public
- Member of USCCA – United States Concealed Carry Association
- SCALI – South Carolina Association of Legal Investigators
- COAL – Coalition of Association Leaders
- ASIS – Member of American Society for Industrial Security
- USCCA – Member of United States Concealed Carry Association
- DAV – Member of the Disabled American Veterans