Specializing in Workers Comp Fraud Investigations- Private Eyes, Inc. can assist you with avoiding the unnecessary cost and consequences associated with workers compensation fraud. Workers compensation fraud accounts for 1/4 of all insurance fraud. Don’t become a statistic. Our team of experts can find out if your employee is really as injured as they say. Don’t pay them another penny until you get the truth. Your company could spend thousands per month paying an employee that is taking advantage of you. Hire us to get you the facts.
Speak with an Expert Now for a FREE Confidential Consultation: 866-PRI-EYES (774-3937)
What is Workers Compensation Fraud?
Workers compensation fraud occurs when a claimant, employer, or health care provider knowingly lie in order to gain an advantage, savings, money, or other benefits. While many people believe that workers compensation fraud solely consists of employees lying about or exaggerating their injuries, workers compensation fraud can involve both employers and employees.
Do I need a Workers Compensation Investigation?
If you suspect your employee, employer, or a healthcare provider has committed a crime and you need workers comp fraud investigations North Carolina and surrounding areas, you will need to hire an experienced investigator to conduct an investigation.
Why wait, speak with a specialist now: 866-PRI-EYES (774-3937)
What Techniques will we use to Uncover Workers Compensation Fraud?
- Surveillance – Our Investigators may use audio, video, and other types of surveillance to determine whether an individual worker is as injured as they claim.
- Interviews and research – Workers compensation investigators may interview colleagues, friends, family, and other individuals to learn whether there is an issue of fraud and, if so, how great.
- Background checks and records research – An investigation into worker’s compensation fraud may include checking medical records, employment records, and other records. Private investigators may also run background checks to see whether a worker has filed numerous compensation claims in the past or if the company has a history of misclassifying employees.
- Evidence gathering – Workers compensation investigators can gather evidence if they uncover workers compensation insurance fraud. This can help employers and businesses prosecute fraud and cut off workers compensation claims that are not legitimate.
Private Eyes Inc. proudly serves private citizens, attorneys and businesses Statewide across North Carolina, Virginia, Florida, and many other states. NC Private Investigator License #2664. Reciprocal with California, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia (Issued by NCPPSB and NCDPS).
- Armed Registration for Private Investigator. Issued by NC PPSB and NCDPS
- NC Concealed Weapons Permit for over 30 years
- American Red Cross First Aid, CPR, AED, and Auto Injector
- US Passport
- NC Notary Public
- Member of USCCA – United States Concealed Carry Association
- SCALI – South Carolina Association of Legal Investigators
- COAL – Coalition of Association Leaders
- ASIS – Member of American Society for Industrial Security
- USCCA – Member of United States Concealed Carry Association
- DAV – Member of the Disabled American Veterans