Threat Assessments reduce risks, and are the practice of determining the credibility and seriousness of a potential threat. These threat and risk assessments discover the probability of a threat becoming a reality in our ever-changing world, corporations, institutions and individuals can be the subject of threatening behavior – from stalking and harassment to unwanted communications and disruptions. Threat Assessments are a fact-based, systematic process designed to IDENTIFY, INQUIRE, ASSESS, and MANAGE potentially dangerous or violent situations. A key goal is to distinguish between an individual who MAKES a threat versus one who POSES a threat.
Behavioral threat assessments help schools maintain a positive and safe culture for both students and staff. These procedures enable schools to identify and address a student’s concerning behavior, ideally well before these behaviors escalate to violence. There are many benefits to threat assessments. Our staff of protection specialists can investigate the source of the threats and advise you on intervention strategies to mitigate the risk. Click here to learn more about our Executive Protection Services, Security and Protection
Contact a specialist Now for a Confidential, No Cost Consultation 866.PRI.EYES (774.3937) – Corporate Office
Service Areas – Licenses – Certifications – Affiliations:
- Private Eyes Inc. proudly serves private citizens, attorneys and businesses Statewide across North Carolina, Virginia, Florida, and many other states. NC Private Investigator License #2664. Reciprocal with California, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia (Issued by NCPPSB and NCDPS).
- NC Private Investigator License #2664. Reciprocal with California, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia (Issued by NCPPSB and NCDPS).
- Armed Registration for Private Investigator. Issued by NC PPSB and NCDPS
- NC Concealed Weapons Permit for over 17 years
- American Red Cross First Aid, CPR, AED, and Auto Injector
- US Passport
- NC Notary Public
- Member of USCCA – United States Concealed Carry Association
- SCALI – South Carolina Association of Legal Investigators
- COAL – Coalition of Association Leaders
- ASIS – Member of American Society for Industrial Security
- USCCA – Member of United States Concealed Carry Association
- DAV – Member of the Disabled American Veterans
Our teams are located in North Carolina, Virginia, Florida, & more.
Call a Specialist Now 866.PRI.EYES (774.3937) All Initial Consultations are FREE!