In our ever-changing world, corporations, institutions and individuals can be the subject of threatening behavior – from stalking and harassment to unwanted communications and disruptions. Our staff of protection specialists can investigate the source of the threats and advise you on intervention strategies to mitigate the risk. Click here to learn more about our Executive Protection Services, Security and Protection
Contact a specialist Now for a Confidential No Cost Consultation 866.PRI.EYES (774.3937) - Corporate Office OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Areas - Licenses – Certifications – Affiliations:
- Pri Eyes proudly serves private citizens all across
- North Carolina including Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, Greenville, Ashville, Wilmington, Durham and all areas of North Carolina and other states.
- NC Private Investigator License #2664. Reciprocal with California, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia (Issued by NCPPSB and NCDPS).
- Armed Registration for Private Investigator. Issued by NC PPSB and NCDPS
- NC Concealed Weapons Permit for over 15 years
- American Red Cross First Aid, CPR, AED, and Auto Injector
- US Passport
- NC Notary Public
- Member of USCCA – United States Concealed Carry Association
- SCALI – South Carolina Association of Legal Investigators
- COAL – Coalition of Association Leaders
- ASIS – Member of American Society for Industrial Security
- USCCA – Member of United States Concealed Carry Association
- DAV – Member of the Disabled American Veterans
*Awaiting arrival of South Carolina and Virginia licenses.