Frequently, many cheating spouses pursue their adulterous relationships in the workplace. In recent years, however, the rise of social media and online dating apps has played a tremendous role in modern infidelity. Unlike in the past, when cheating spouses had to coordinate their activities in real space, previous love interests are now only a mouse-click away.
Studies have demonstrated that one in seven couples have considered divorce due to their spouse’s questionable activities on social media platforms such as Facebook, Snapchat, Skype, Twitter, and WhatsApp. Nearly one-quarter of these couples claimed to have at least one social media-related argument per week, with 17% claiming they fought about it every day.
Social Media Investigations:
Social media posts are quickly becoming common sources of evidence across a wide variety of legal matters. Quick and cost-effective — social media investigations are growing in popularity as more and more parties to lawsuits and government inquiries are building cases using information from social media sites. Social Media Investigations are also available and useful in the detection of a cheating spouse in a relationship. Pri Eyes will work with attorneys and law firms who can benefit from the evidence gathered from these social media investigations, but who may not have the time, resources, or expertise for social media discovery.
Social Media Monitoring
Our North Carolina Private Investigator Firm specializes in identifying and responding to online threats which is critical to either you, your family, or your business. Our Social Media Analysts monitor millions of deep and dark websites, hundreds of social media platforms, and countless blogs, message boards, and other sites with user-generated content to identify threatening posts, threat actors, and other intelligence. Our monitoring aims to identify physical threats, cyber threats, and reputationally damaging posts targeting corporations, executives, and private clients. Our services are provided to clients across the United States.
Social Media Safety Training
Pri Eyes can educate teachers, parents and children on the dangers in our digital and connected world. We are experts at teaching Internet safety to elementary, middle school and high schools, businesses and religious groups. We offer Internet safety presentations and personal consulting on cyber safety to anyone who is overwhelmed by the amount and breadth of technology and social networks that are available.
Contact a specialist Now for a Confidential No Cost Consultation 866.PRI.EYES (774.3937) – Corporate Office OR email@example.com
Service Areas – Licenses – Certifications – Affiliations:
- Pri Eyes proudly serves private citizens all across
- North Carolina including Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, Greenville, Ashville, Wilmington, Durham and all areas of North Carolina and other states.
- NC Private Investigator License #2664. Reciprocal with California, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia (Issued by NCPPSB and NCDPS).
- Armed Registration for Private Investigator. Issued by NC PPSB and NCDPS
- NC Concealed Weapons Permit for over 15 years
- American Red Cross First Aid, CPR, AED, and Auto Injector
- US Passport
- NC Notary Public
- Member of USCCA – United States Concealed Carry Association
- SCALI – South Carolina Association of Legal Investigators
- COAL – Coalition of Association Leaders
- ASIS – Member of American Society for Industrial Security
- USCCA – Member of United States Concealed Carry Association
- DAV – Member of the Disabled American Veterans
*Awaiting arrival of South Carolina and Virginia licenses.