The Number 1 North Carolina Infidelity Investigator You Need on Your Side
If your gut is telling you that something in your marriage or relationship is just not right, and you suspect your partner may be cheating, then, unfortunately, our experience shows that your instincts are probably correct.
Our team has 22+ years of experience dealing with domestic issues and knows that an unfaithful spouse is not only emotionally traumatic but also one of the most prevalent causes of divorce. When Pri Eyes undertakes an infidelity investigation, our team understands the importance of establishing trust and honesty with clients in the midst of such a stressful period.
Our infidelity investigators will provide you with concrete evidence, such as reports, surveillance videos https://prieyes.com/service/surveillance-operations/ , and still photographs, concerning the spouse or partner you suspect of cheating. Owner and primary private investigator Gary Pastor personally participates in and oversees all Infidelity Investigations, and obtains proof through surveillance and other investigatory methods.
Per a survey by the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, 81% of divorce attorneys claimed they had seen an uptick in cases using social networking evidence, with Facebook as the leading source for online evidence.
Contact a specialist Now for a Confidential No Cost Consultation 866.PRI.EYES (774.3937) - Corporate Office OR email@example.com
Service Areas - Licenses – Certifications – Affiliations:
- Pri Eyes proudly serves private citizens all across
- North Carolina including Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, Greenville, Ashville, Wilmington, Durham and all areas of North Carolina and other states.
- NC Private Investigator License #2664. Reciprocal with California, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia (Issued by NCPPSB and NCDPS).
- Armed Registration for Private Investigator. Issued by NC PPSB and NCDPS
- NC Concealed Weapons Permit for over 15 years
- American Red Cross First Aid, CPR, AED, and Auto Injector
- US Passport
- NC Notary Public
- Member of USCCA – United States Concealed Carry Association
- SCALI – South Carolina Association of Legal Investigators
- COAL – Coalition of Association Leaders
- ASIS – Member of American Society for Industrial Security
- USCCA – Member of United States Concealed Carry Association
- DAV – Member of the Disabled American Veterans
*Awaiting arrival of South Carolina and Virginia licenses.