Adultery or Infidelity Investigations (Marital): Suspecting your mate of having an affair can be a very emotionally overwhelming experience. To be sure of anything you need facts. Pri Eyes will investigate the suspicious activity, helping you attain the truth you need to make important decisions in your life.
Feelings of disappointment, anger, uncertainty, betrayal and confusion can cloud rational thinking. There is no reason to live a moment longer wondering and feeling in pain. If you are having to face infidelity we can facilitate an in depth, discrete investigation to find out for certain. With knowing the truth comes peace of mind and in situations like these, certainty is priceless. We provide a free consultation and have a team of investigators nationwide able to track down and find out the truth. With Pri Eyes agents all over the country, we no longer have cross jurisdictional problems for investigations operating across multiple states.
Look over the list below, if this sounds even remotely familiar, you need to call us today. There is nothing worse then the feeling of suspicion of a loved one, and until you know for sure, such thoughts could take a serious toll on your own well being as well as the well being of your relationship.
- Excessive or discreet use of the computer
- Overtime hours or holdovers with work
- Hiding of phone, credit card, or bank account history
- Excessive arguing of facts related to time
- Blaming, defensive behavior
- Negative projections behavior - accusing you of an affair
- Lack of sexual interest or abnormal renewed sexual interest
- Abnormal call activity at the home or cell phones - Hang ups and long tones
- Removal of pictures or photos from wallet
- Lost wedding ring
- Singles behavior - out with friends
- These are only some of the signs
Many times, email, messenger activity, and other communication mediums are a part of the infidelity investigation process. Several members of our investigations team also consult for our computer forensics and internet use service group and can help advise you on how to discover and use our investigations with your discovery process.
We understand completely that discretion is paramount in these types of investigations. No matter what your level in society, we are equipped with the tools to track and confirm any suspicions completely undetected. With Pri Eyes, you are 100% assured and guaranteed complete confidentiality. We can, in most circumstances, also complete a background investigation and profile of the "Unknown Subject(s)”. If desired, Pri Eyes has the ability to provide you with a complete report on the other person, with integrity photos included.
If you are married and you suspect your significant other may be having an affair, it is not enough to have suspicion alone for piece of mind. You will need documentation that can be taken to trial if you make the decision to divorce. Documentation is the most important part of your case. Having a thorough report, video, and still photography evidence can help you with your presentation of the facts. If you decide to work with an attorney, it is important to have the evidence we provide to ensure your case and to protect you and your interests. All evidence is collected and provided in a strict, factual and specific manner. Preliminary and scientific forensic lab analysis is also available. Extramarital affairs often lead to divorce; we do not interfere, we are here to help. We can assist in items from the discovery process to the healing process of recovering from infidelity. We believe infidelity is a very serious matter and should be treated accordingly.
If your spouse or significant other is cheating, you deserve to know the truth. With the help of a private professional adultery investigator you can begin to start the healing process. If you decide that your marriage is irrevocably broken, you are going to need the confidential services that Pri Eyes investigators can offer. As difficult as it may be to come to terms with, you are going to need to get the facts and protect your interests and own well being. Coping with infidelity is not easy, but living with it is worse.
Items to which you can expect to have access to for an Unfaithful, Cheating Mate or Adultery Investigation:
- Photos of Unknown Subjects
- Communications Activity
- Computer Usage
- Internet Usage
- Email Tracing
- Identity Verification
- Polygraph Examination Lie Detection
- Semen Testing
- Bodily Fluid Testing
- DNA for Hair and Skin
- Covert Pregnancy Testing
- Surface Drug Testing
- Covert and Undercover Assignments
WORLDWIDE SERVICE IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS
People we catch (the cheater):
- Cheating Wife or Unfaithful Wife
- Cheating Husband or Unfaithful Husband
- Cheating Spouse or Unfaithful Spouse
- The Emotional Infidelity
- The Other Woman
- The Other Man
- Marital Infidelity
- Matrimonial Investigations
Per a survey by the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, 81% of divorce attorneys claimed they had seen an uptick in cases using social networking evidence, with Facebook as the leading source for online evidence.
Contact a specialist Now for a Confidential No Cost Consultation 866.PRI.EYES (774.3937) - Corporate Office OR firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Areas - Licenses – Certifications – Affiliations:
- Pri Eyes proudly serves private citizens all across
- North Carolina including Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, Greenville, Ashville, Wilmington, Durham and all areas of North Carolina and other states.
- NC Private Investigator License #2664. Reciprocal with California, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia (Issued by NCPPSB and NCDPS).
- Armed Registration for Private Investigator. Issued by NC PPSB and NCDPS
- NC Concealed Weapons Permit for over 15 years
- American Red Cross First Aid, CPR, AED, and Auto Injector
- US Passport
- NC Notary Public
- Member of USCCA – United States Concealed Carry Association
- SCALI – South Carolina Association of Legal Investigators
- COAL – Coalition of Association Leaders
- ASIS – Member of American Society for Industrial Security
- USCCA – Member of United States Concealed Carry Association
- DAV – Member of the Disabled American Veterans
*Awaiting arrival of South Carolina and Virginia licenses.